MK Transition Seminar – Sign me up, I want to apply!
Registration is open for 2016!
Please choose the program you desire to attend--Biola or Cedarville--and click on the link to register. These programs are separately run by Barnabas International and the Narramore Christian Foundation, so transfers between programs will mean losing your $75 deposit and beginning a new registration with the other program.
July 10-22, 2016
Sponsored by Barnabas International
July 12-29, 2016
Sponsored by the Narramore Christian Foundation
We suggest that you gather the following information prior to logging on and submitting your official registration form.
Personal Information Needed:
- Your personal contact information (address, phone/fax, email addresses, etc.)
- Parents' contact information (address, phone/fax, email addresses, etc.)
- Parents' ministry information (Agency name & address)
- Name/Location of High School and date of HS graduation
- Years spent overseas & countries lived in
- College you hope to attend or other plans after graduation (also location of college)
- Special interest or hobbies
- Special health or dietary needs
- Languages spoken
- T-Shirt size
- How did you hear about the seminar?
- Why do you want to attend this seminar?
- What aspect of transition are you most concerned about?
- Biographical Sketch: You’ll need to be prepared to write a brief biographical sketch describing your life as an MK, including some highlights and/or disappointments from your MK experiences. (250 word minimum)
If you have any questions prior to registration, please feel free to contact our Registrar directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments from past participants:
“I loved getting to know new people who are going through the same thing.”
“I enjoyed meeting other MKs, getting to know the staff and getting some perspectives I hadn't thought of.”
“Before, I knew in my head that I was not alone in this transition experience, but I couldn't really feel it in my heart. Because I came here, I now feel and believe it in my heart as well.”